As you can tell from our team photo, we’re all super excited to have the festive season upon us.
It’s been an absolutely fantastic year for Audeliss. We’ve built upon the success of our current partnerships and we’ve genuinely helped improve the diversity of boardrooms and leadership teams.
Some of the highlights this year include:
- A growing team – We’ve invested in our own team and have had some fantastic new additions this year.
- Managing Director – Jonathan Swain joined us in September as our new Managing Director, as Chris Bernard stepped into a part time role as Associate Director.
- Board practice – Our board practice has grown by over 284% in the last year.
- Our inspirational leader – Our CEO & Founder Suki Sandhu was named 2017’s ‘Most Inspiring Recruitment Leader‘ at Recruiter’s Investing in Talent awards.
- Key events – Alongside other great events, this year we hosted our Chairman’s Dinner in the House of Lords as well as a huge Diversity in Tech event hosted by Aviva Plc in their very modern digital garage in Hoxton.
- Giving to charity – We have given over £32,000 to charities this year as we thoroughly believe if you can, you must.
2018 is set to be an even bigger and better year. We have more planned hires joining us, we’ll be moving into beautiful new offices and we’ll be launching our new brand and website. We have a whole host of events planned too, one of which is a Chairman and CEO Banquet.
We’d like to thank you all for your support this year. We hope 2017 has been just as wonderful and that you join us in our excitement for the year ahead.
Have a fantastic Christmas and a happy New Year!
From all of us at Audeliss.