Pride month looks very different this year, and for many organisations presents a challenge on how to ensure LGBT+ employees feel included and supported. Our brilliant panellists candidly shared their Pride experiences as well as top tips on how to keep pushing for inclusion in challenging times.
As we enjoy and celebrate Pride this year, it’s important to remember its origins. Pride was not a parade, it was a protest, and when freedoms are still being eroded around the world we mustn’t become complacent. The LGBT+ community is not just one set of people; it is a vibrant, diverse and fully intersectional community and we must use our collective platform to support and strengthen other important social movements such as Black Lives Matter.
We give thanks to our panellists:
- Keisha Bell, Head of Diverse Talent Management & Advancement at The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Robert Hanson, EVP & President – Wine & Spirits at Constellation Brands
- Lanaya Irvin, President – Center for Talent Innovation
- Pedro Pina, VP Global Client Partner – Google
Thank you to our moderator:
- Suki Sandhu OBE, Founder & CEO – Audeliss & INvolve
Click below to re-watch the video recording of the session.