We depend on fast, efficient and astute research to deliver great candidates for our clients. Supporting our CEO and a team of exceptional delivery consultants at our London Office, we’re looking for a Research and Delivery Associate to join us and engage on a number of often high profile executive search projects.
- Support the Delivery Consultants and CEO during the research phase of retained search assignments
- Conduct initial desk-based research to identify target candidates
- Engage and pre-screen target candidates in conjunction with the Delivery Consultant
- Create and edit client search reports on a weekly basis, as appropriate
- Proactively provide updates on research progress to the Delivery Consultant and Managing Director
- Attend search kick-off meetings and subsequent candidate meetings with the Delivery Consultant and/or Managing Director
- Conduct research and document preparation for client pitch meetings
- Draft proposal documents in coordination with the Marketing team
- Manage the market and company intelligence gathered throughout the sourcing process, log this on to the database, and incorporate the data into client research documents
- Update the database to ensure accurate candidate/client contact information
- Provide research support for business development efforts as needed
- Edit and proof-read documents as necessary
- Identify business opportunities when possible
- 1-3 years of recruitment experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Passionate, energetic and intuitive
- Comfortable managing multiple deliverables
- Great at building relationships
- Experience using MS office; specifically, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience using a CRM and LinkedIn would be advantageous
*THIS IS NOT AN ACADEMIC RESEARCH OPPORTUNITY*
We are keen to hear from Graduate and existing Recruitment Researchers and Recruitment Administrators only.
Due to the high volume of applications we recieve, we may only contact those candidates whom match our requirements most closely. Should we not contact you within two weeks of your application, it is likely that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
At Audeliss Diversity is at the heart of everything we do. Audeliss is a boutique executive recruitment company that genuinely cares about its candidates as well as delivering excellence to its clients. We were established from a conviction that both candidate and client service across the search market just isn’t good enough, and the principle that recruitment thrives with honesty and integrity at its core. We strive to deliver innovative and reliable solutions to every recruitment challenge whilst maintaining open communication with our clients throughout the process.
Our business is constantly evolving, and we encourage our people to develop, too. You will be given opportunities to gain industry leading skills and experience. You will be pushed to explore your potential, both personally and professionally, from day one.
We will encourage you to build strong networks and communities across our businesses and at all levels; today you might be sat next to one of our business support team; tomorrow, our CEO. We collaborate, we share best practice, and we celebrate wins. In this context, you won’t be afraid of putting in the hard work as we will do it together, most likely laughing; our culture means everything to us.
We are offering a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package and you’ll be joining an enthusiastic team who are genuinely passionate about diversity in executive search. Not to mention, outstanding, boutique hotel-class offices in Clerkenwell.
To apply, send us a copy of your cv to email@example.com