As part of our exciting growth, we are looking for an experienced Managing Director leader to join our US business to help us position Audeliss as the executive search firm of business. You will build trusted relationships with senior executives from some of the best-known brands in the US and worldwide in order to sell our services and solutions. As a Managing Director, you are at the forefront of driving our mission and providing exceptional levels of service to our clients, so we are looking for individuals with the initiative and passion to make a difference.
- Lead and drive the achievement of sales targets for responsible business area
- Establish new client relationships and general business for Audeliss
- As a sales leader, ensure the highest level of business development including BD activity, follow ups and pitches
- Ensuring effective business management, particularly forecasting revenue generation and ensure profitable delivery
- Lead, manage and develop staff and project / assignment teams as allocated ensuring the highest search delivery standards are maintained through exceptional customer service
- As a member of the global Audeliss leadership team, make an active leadership contribution to the development and success of the business as a whole
- Generate leads and cross selling all Audeliss and INvolve services
- Develop and maintain candidate networks
- Contributing to knowledge sharing knowledge across the business including ensuring compliance regarding of databases
- Demonstrate leadership to effectively motivate and develop the Audeliss staff group
- Lead quality and excellence in everything we do, including quality assurance of client documents, reports, branding and overall development of both internal and external business communications
- Enhancing Audeliss’ reputation in the market place, developing high proposals, tenders and presentations, representing the business at relevant sector events, ensuring marketing activity and promotional events and providing thought leadership in identified areas including social media
- Taking responsibility for client relationships and account management, acting as advisor, engaging with clients to deliver innovative and pro-active solutions
- Personally attending meetings and undertaking key interviews and counselling of senior candidates
- Acting as overall project manager, providing effective operational, resource and contract negotiation and management of assignments, ensuring exceptional standards of assignment delivery
- Anticipating, handling and resolving complaints
- Managing, appraising and driving the performance development of any direct reports to maximize their contribution to the business and support succession planning
- Providing clear direction to ensure that each member of the team is clear about his / her contribution to the team and corporate targets and objectives
- Sharing expertise and promoting best practice to ensure the team are credible with clients and candidates and meet legislative and quality requirements
- Taking a personal responsibility for maintaining an up to date awareness of relevant legislation, policy and procedures and leading edge practice in diversity and inclusion and applying this accordingly in a leadership role
- Act as trusted advisor to the founder & CEO.
Experience of a proven track record of selling and providing executive recruitment in sector specialism:
- A proven record of success in senior level operational and commercial management
- Identifying, establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with very senior clients and stakeholders
- Identifying potential sales opportunities and engaging potential clients at executive level
- Managing teams to deliver complex programs and projects with multiple stakeholders
- Acting as overall customer relationship, account and contract manager
- Independent mindset combined with solid judgement, displaying resilience, bias for action and tenacity
- Pace to enable rapid analytical and problem-solving skills to achieve the best outcomes
- Sales Skills – ability to sell executive recruitment and development activity in a competitive market
- Credibility with senior stakeholders
- Strong communication skills; confident in public speaking and delivering presentations at all levels
- Credibility and gravitas at the most senior levels
- Customer / Candidate focus – anticipates and manages expectations and builds and sustains successful long terms relationships to achieve corporate/ business targets
- Outcome focussed – proactive, makes things happen, adapts to changing priorities, remains calm under pressure and tenacious in the face of obstacles
- A multi-tasker, comfortable with juggling lots of demands and comfortable with setting priorities
- Presents well – Acts as an ambassador for Audeliss
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
We know the stress and risk it takes for anyone to consider joining a new organization and we will ensure you are provided with all the tools needed to be successful. Such as:
- A clear, structured, onboarding process.
- Your development and progress are important to us – quarterly career development discussions.
- A culture that is hardworking, collaborative, fun and caring.
- We may be in a virtual world, but we ensure high levels of communication, throughout all levels of our organisation.
- The opportunity to partner with some of the world’s leading brands and innovators, at an executive search business that is at the leading edge of the DEI agenda.
- Excellent benefits and a flexible approach to remote working.
Audeliss Executive Search level the playing field for diverse leaders for executive and board appointments. We believe in the importance of diversity of thought as the biggest competitive advantage to any leadership team, so we engage our unique network to find exceptional talent who can bring a new perspective to the organizations we work with.
Our business is constantly evolving, and we encourage our people to develop, too. You will be given opportunities to gain industry-leading skills and experience. You will be pushed to explore your potential, both personally and professionally, from day one.
We will encourage you to build strong networks and communities across our businesses and at all levels; today you might be interacting with one of our business support team, and tomorrow, our CEO. We collaborate, share best practices, and celebrate wins. In this context, you won’t be afraid of putting in the hard work as we will do it together, most likely laughing; our culture means everything to us.
We are offering a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package and you’ll be joining an enthusiastic team who are genuinely passionate about diversity in executive search.