A unique opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant (EA) to closely support the Founder and CEO of two innovative organisations passionate about putting purpose before profit and creating a level playing field in the business world. Audeliss is a boutique executive search firm specialising in senior diverse candidates and the second company leads three initiatives: OUTstanding, a professional membership organisation for LGBT+ business leaders and executive allies; EMpower, which champions the achievements of ethnic minority business leaders; and the HERoes Power Lists that celebrate female leaders and those working to support gender equality in business.
- Bright and enthusiastic with the proactive attitude to navigate a fast-paced environment?
- A team-player with a can-do approach to all activities?
- A skillful multi-tasker who thrives in a pressurised environment?
- Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail?
We want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced and exceptional EA to provide 1:1 support primarily to the Founder and CEO of both Audeliss and OUTstanding, with additional office management and ad hoc support to the team. Teamwork and cultural fit are key to the role, and it is vital that the Executive Assistant shares and upholds our values and beliefs.
The core duties of the Executive Assistant comprise of:
- Extensive diary management
- Extensive client/candidate/member communication
- First point of contact for the CEO
- Assisting with candidate on-boarding
- Office management
- Basic bookkeeping / invoice processing
- Preparing induction for new employees
- Co-ordinate and manage multiple annual events
- Ad-hoc duties including database administration, sales team support and completing personal tasks for the CEO
The Executive Assistant must possess:
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a similar role
- Experience of extensive diary management and senior level communication
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail including proofreading, grammar and spelling
- Experience of events management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including advanced Word & Excel skills
- Recruitment industry experience is desirable
- Experience with Xero accounting software would prove advantageous.
We look forward to hearing from you!